Students develop leadership skills, build self-esteem and learn about team work while working toward the final goal of making a difference in the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
- Increase awareness among children and teenagers about the mission of Make-A-Wish Mid-South.
- Encourage young people to become actively involved in fulfilling wishes through Make-A-Wish Mid-South.
- Foster the value of community service, using the program as a hands-on learning experience for children.
- Create school spirit and help students learn how to work together for a common goal.
- Organize a holiday party, dance, bowl-a-thon, or casual day
- Host a bake sale or car wash
- Sell Make-A-Wish paper stars
- Additional Fundraising Ideas
- Submit a project on your own